Why join MACHA?
Associate Membership in MACHA - The Mid-Atlantic Payments Association is open to any organization that is not a Depository Financial Institution. This includes any individual person, firm, corporation, or state/federal agency. The Associate Membership program has been widely accepted by senior corporate officers of a large variety of organizations.
For individuals or corporations that interact with the ACH (automated clearing house payments network), Card and Check networks: membership is helpful in keeping abreast of the latest developments within the industry. Associate Membership allows any and all employees to take advantage of the benefits of membership.
Become an Associate Member of MACHA - your regional payments association! Participation will enhance your role in the most versatile, efficient and cost-effective payments system in the country.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to consultation and assistance in ACH, Card, and Check related matters.
- Special rates on all MACHA-sponsored workshops, seminars and teleseminars.
- Option to purchase one of our popular Educational Package Plans that can be used as a seat-license for MACHA workshops.
- An annual complimentary copy of the ACH Operating Rules & Guidelines.
- Periodic updates and special reports regarding ACH, Card, and Check rule changes.
- Special rates for all NACHA programs (Annual Payments Conference, AAP Exam, The Payments Institute, etc.)
- Special rates for NACHA and other RPA payments publications!
- MACHA Newsletter, INSIGHT, which communicates current local and national activities and news to our members
- AAP (Accredited ACH Professional) - Experienced ACH staff to assist those individuals preparing for the AAP Examination. Discounted rate for annual reporting of continuing education credits to NACHA.
- Customized on-site training available - at your location - at your convenience.