Why join MACHA?
Financial Institution Membership in MACHA - The Mid-Atlantic Payments Association is open to any depository financial institution doing business in the Mid-Atlantic region. Membership directly links your institution with MACHA and the ACH Network nationwide. Associate Membership is available to any entity not designated as a depository financial institution. MACHA is committed to its membership by providing comprehensive training and educational programs about the ACH, Card, and Check networks. MACHA also provides technical and problem resolution support to its members.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to consultation and assistance in ACH, Card, and Check related matters.
- Special rates on all MACHA-sponsored workshops, seminars and teleseminars.
- Option to purchase one of our popular Educational Package Plans that can be used as a seat-license for MACHA workshops.
- An annual complimentary copy of the ACH Operating Rules & Guidelines.
- Periodic updates and special reports regarding ACH, Card, and Check rule changes.
- Special rates for all NACHA programs (Annual Payments Conference, AAP Exam, The Payments Institute, etc.)
- Special rates for NACHA and other RPA payments publications!
- MACHA Newsletter, INSIGHT, which communicates current local and national activities and news to our members
- AAP (Accredited ACH Professional) - Experienced ACH staff to assist those individuals preparing for the AAP Examination. Discounted rate for annual reporting of continuing education credits to NACHA.
- Customized on-site training available - at your location - at your convenience.