August 5, 2021
Federal Government Payments and ACH
Maryland In-Person, AAP Prep
Location will be announced soon.
9:00 am - 3:00 pm ET
$175 Member/$350 Non-Member
This session is Educational Package Plan Eligible.
Do you know how to handle federal government returns, DNEs, or NOCs? Do you understand your liability for government payments posted in error? Understand how the Green Book is your resource for all federal government payments. Why not gain insight into how federal government payment rules differ from ACH rules to provide peace of mind that you have all the right answers.
This session includes:
- Comparison of the ACH Rules to the federal government ACH Rules
- How to enroll an account holder to receive federal government payments
- How to handle Returns, DNEs, NOCs, and the required timeframes
- How to handle federal government Reclamations
- How to handle reports of “non-receipt” of federal government entries
This session is ideal for ACH Operations, Frontline staff, AAP Candidates, and Audit & Compliance staff.
Registration closes August 3, 2021. AAP Candidates must attend this session for the AAP Guarantee.
6.0 AAP/APRP Credits | CTP Credits May Apply