Details Larger Image
ACH Risk Assessment Guide
For Financial Institutions
Macha publications are only for sale to financial institution members and may not be resold, transferred or assigned.
Macha/PAR's comprehensive ACH Risk Assessment Guide is designed to help safeguard your financial institution from potential loss. The Guide is provided electronically and includes multiple sections including: Risk Assessment Questions, Sample ACH Policies, a Sample ACH Origination Agreement, a Glossary, and a Risk Assessment Results Matrix. The Matrix allows you to present a summary of the: assessed risks, recommendations for mitigating controls, execution strategy, and completion date in an easy-to-read report to your Compliance Committee and/or Board of Directors.
Areas covered in the ACH Risk Assessment Guide include:
- Strategic Risk – Board and Management Oversight
- Third Party Service Providers
- Information Security
- Operational Risk – Training, ACH Receipt, Government Payments, ACH Origination
- Credit Risk
- Regulation E, OFAC, BSA/AML
- Business Continuity
- Cross Channel Payments Risk
- Other areas: ACH Audit, Third Party Senders, Direct Access, High-Risk Activities